Summit School practices the progressive Developmental-Interaction Approach to develop the whole child between the ages of one to six years old.
- Informal linkage with Bank Street College of Education, New York, USA, a leading proponent of the Developmental-Interaction Approach to progressive education
- Small class sizes in both Preschool and Gradeschool
- Outstanding educational materials and equipment
- Child friendly school with outdoor campus grounds in Bonifacio Global City (BGC), Taguig
- Strong collaboration with parents as partners in progressive education