Summit School practices the progressive Developmental-Interaction Approach to educate the whole child between the ages of one to six years old.
- Child friendly campus with outdoor Center Field and Edible Garden in Bonifacio Global City (BGC), Taguig
- Small class sizes in both Preschool and Gradeschool
- Outstanding educational materials and equipment
- Strong collaboration with parents as partners in progressive education
- Informal linkage with Bank Street College of Education, New York, USA, the leading proponent of the Developmental-Interaction Approach to progressive education