Summit School practices the progressive Developmental-Interaction Approach to educating the whole child one to seven years of age.
- Child friendly campus with outdoor Center Field and Gardens in Bonifacio Global City (BGC), Taguig
- Summit follows, and often exceeds, NAEYC best practices guidelines for teacher-child ratios
- Outstanding educational materials and equipment
- Strong collaboration with parents as partners in progressive education
- Informal linkage with Bank Street College of Education, New York, USA, the leader of the Developmental-Interaction Approach to progressive education